Herbiko kid's syrup
The effect of Herbiko kid’s syrup:
- DISSOLVES THE SECRETION
- SUPPORTS THE EJECTION OF THE SECRETION
- PREVENTS COUGH SEIZURES
- LIBERATES THE BRONCHUS AND EASES THE BREATHING
- ENVELOPES THE MUCOSAL AND CALMS THE INFLAMMATION OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- Ingredients and effect
HERBIKO® kid’s syrup has the following effects:
Ingredients: Primrose root liquid extract, Chamomile flower liquid extract, Marshmallow root extract, Basil leaf extract
Herbiko kid’s syrup is designed for children suffering from symptoms of flu and cold, that is accompanied by coughing. Syrup combines plant extracts that have positive effects on the mucous membrane of the respiratory system.
- Marshmallow root (Althea Radix) – Active ingredients in marshmallow root envelope the mucous membrane of the throat, protecting it from irritation, and resulting in soothing of the cough. At the same time, they help enhance the immune system and its battle against bacteria.
- Chamomile flower tincture (Chamomillae flos tincturae) – Azulene, ingredient of the chamomile flower etheric oil, has anti inflammatory effect and reduces irritation of the mucous membrane of the respiratory system. Aside from that, it has anti septic effects and additionally increases anti bacterial effect.
- Basil tincture (Ocimum basilicium) – It contributes to anti inflammation effect and prevents the further development of the infection.
- Vitamin C – is used for increasing immune system response. It is one of the most effective anti-oxidant. Therefore it is recommended for everyone, and especially for smokers.
- How to use it?
Method for applying Herbiko® kid’s syrup:
Children over 3 years of age: 3 times daily take 5 ml of syrup.
Shake well before use.
People allergic to some of the ingredients shouldn’t be using the product. Overuse can produce laxative effect. Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physician. This product is not a medicine, and it can’t be used as a medicine or a replacement or as a substitute to well balanced nutrition.
Recommended daily doses should not be exceeded.
How to store it:
Keep it out of the reach of children on the room temperature up to 25 degrees of Celsius, protected from the light.
Abela Pharm d.o.o., Viline vode bb, Slobodna zona Belgrade, Serbia
For how long one can use Herbiko® once it’s bottle is opened?
If you keep it as explained in the instructions, you can use it until it’s deadline.
Can a 10 year old use Herbiko® syrup?
There are two separated variations of Herbiko®syrup: Herbiko® cough syrup and Herbiko® syrup for children, which is developed for children up till 7 years old. Considering that your child is older than 7, we recommend the regular Herbiko® Cough Syrup, 3 times a day.
How long before Herbiko® stops the coughing?
Cough usually stops within 7-10 days. If it doesn’t go away, consult with your doctor for further analysis.
My child has a gluten allergy. Is he allowed to take Herbiko®?
Your child can use Herbiko® syrup, as it doesn’t contain gluten.
Can I use Herbiko® along antibiotics?
Herbiko® can be combined with other medications, including antibiotics.
I am diabetic, can I use Herbiko® cough syrup?
Herbiko® cough syrup for adults doesn’t contain sugar, therefore it can be taken by diabetics.
When is the best time to take Herbiko syrup, before or after the meal?
It is advised to take the syrup half an hour before the meal, because of improved absorption of the active ingredients.