Herbiko syrup for adults - 250ml
The effect of Herbiko syrup:
- DISSOLVES THE SECRETION
- SUPPORTS THE EJECTION OF THE SECRETION
- PREVENTS COUGH SEIZURES
- LIBERATES THE BRONCHUS AND EASES THE BREATHING
- ENVELOPES THE MUCOSAL AND CALMS THE INFLAMMATION OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- Ingredients and effect
The effect of HERBIKO® syrup:
The biggest advantage of HERBIKO® syrup is it’s effect on dry cough. It helps sooth it. Whilst it also works on the secretory cough, helps it’s dissolving and easier coughing. With the special process of production it enabled this two in one effect and maximum effect of every individual ingredient.
- Marshmallow root (Althea Radix) – Active ingredients in marshmallow root envelope mucosal of the throat, protecting it from irritation resulting in soothing of coughing. At the same time, it influences improvement of the immune system and battle against bacteria.
- Liquid extract root of the primrose (Primulae radix extractum fluidum) – Active ingredient saponini affects the bronchus, dissolve the secretion and make it easier for the throat to dispose of it.
- Tincture of chamomile flowers (Chamomillae flos tincturae) – Azulen, etheric oil of the Chamomile flower, has anti inflammation effect and reduces the irritations on the mucosa of respiratory system. Beside that it has anti septic effect and additionally increases anti bacterial effect.
- Tinctura basil (Ocimum basilicium) – It contributes to anti inflammation effect and prevents the further development of the infection.
- Vitamin C – is used for increased immunity response. It is one of the most effective anti-oxidant. Therefore it is recommended for everyone, and especially to smokers.
- How to use it?
Method of applying Herbiko® Cough Syrup:
Adults: 3 times a day / 15 ml of syrup
Children up till 15 years: 3 times a day / 5 ml of syrup
Prior to every use, shake the syrup up energetically.
People allergic to some of the ingredients shouldn’t be using the product. Overuse can induce laxative effect. Pregnant and lactating women are advised to consult with their physician. This product is not a drug, and it can’t be used as a drug replacement and it’s not a replacement for balanced nutrition.
Recommended daily doses should not be exceeded.
How to store it:
Keep it out of the reach of children on the room temperature up to 25 degrees of Celsius, protected from the light.
Abela Pharm d.o.o., Viline vode bb, Slobodna zona Belgrade, Serbia
For how long one can use Herbiko® once it’s bottle is opened?
If you keep it as explained in the instructions, you can use it until it’s deadline.
Can a 10 year old use Herbiko® syrup?
There are two separated variations of Herbiko®syrup: Herbiko® cough syrup and Herbiko® syrup for children, which is developed for children for the kids up till 7 years old. Considering that your child is older than 7, we recommend the regular Herbiko® Cough Syrup, 3 times a day.
How long before Herbiko® stops the coughing?
Cough usually stops within 7-10 days. If it doesn’t go away, consult with your doctor for further analysis.
My child has a gluten allergy. Is he allowed to take Herbiko®?
Your child can use Herbiko® syrup, as it doesn’t contain gluten.
Can I use Herbiko® along antibiotics?
Herbiko® can be combined with other medications, including antibiotics.
I am diabetic, can I use Herbiko® cough syrup?
Herbiko® cough syrup for adults doesn’t contain sugar, therefore it can be taken by diabetics.
When is the best time to take Herbiko syrup, before or after the meal?
It is advised to take the syrup half an hour before the meal, because of improved absorption of the active ingredients.